Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My father have problem in her mouth. He can not eat spicy things because he is so irritated by his mouth.

2 Doctors Answered
As you haven't explained clearly of what is extact problem, as there's irritation from spicy foods I think its mouth uclers or redness in mouth, just take homoeopathic medicine borax 200 4pills 4 times 4 days. It ll give relief n give him lots of water n lime juice 3 times in a week n try giving him few cumin seeds to chew for 15 mins. It ll reduce the ulcers or redness.
4 people found this helpful
The symptoms are not very specific to come to a diagnosis.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.