I am just 19 years old guy. .30% of my hair became white .is their any solution to turn those in black.

I am just 19 years old guy. .30% of my hair became white ...
1. Use mild shampoo to wash hair (you can make your own shampoo using reetha and shikakai at home) 2. Stop using conditioners. Use natural conditioners like Egg, Yougurt and Lemon. 3. Massage your scalp with a mix of oils like olive, coconut, sesame, castor oil at night. 4. Apply raw amla juice on hair thrice a week. 5. Rub your scalp with the juice of white onion. 6. Use a paste of bhringraj on hair. 7. You can use some good hair packs like - fenugreek and yogurt, egg and green tea. 8. You can rinse your hair with organic apple cider vinegar after washing your hair to maintain ph balance of your hair. 9. Hair health depends on the amount of protein in your diet. Foods like chicken, eggs, fish, nuts, dry fruits gives you the required nutrients to keep your skin and hair healthy. So consume plenty of them. Eat things rich in Vitamin C like amla and oranges. 10. Drink lots of water to flush out toxins from the body.