Evidence of recent and old haemorrhage along with hemosiderin laden macrophages. Picture is suggestive of bilateral endometriosis of the ovaries resulting in chocolate cysts. This is the biopsy result of endometrial cyst surgery. Anything serious. What is hemosiderin laden macrophages.
1) probable causes of this problem may be hormonal imbalances & local abnormalities.
2) nap therapy medicines treatment is ultimate solution for this problem.
3) nap therapy medicines treatment will treat disease along with its root causes (hormonal imbalances & local abnormalities) simultaneously.
4) nap therapy medicines treatment will control - cure and prevent further progress of disease as well as it's future complications successfully.
5) nap therapy medicine treatment is non hormonal, no steroids, non toxic chemicals.
6) nap therapy medicine treatment is safe and fast effective.
7) no side effects and very less probability of relapse.
8) pure herbal medicines, healthy lifestyle, healthy food & nap yoga ensure fast results, complete control & no relapse.
9) if not treated properly in may cause many complications.
Dear lybrate user,
you must have been told by your gynaecologist regarding endometrial cyst. Endometriosis is a condition in which the cells which normally line the uterine wall, are present in abnormal places. Seriousness of the condition cannot be gauged without knowing the full clinical picture. Hemosiderin is iron in storage form in the body. Macrophage is a large cell like white blood cell (present in blood) which engulfs various materials like debris. Hemosiderin is also one of the complex engulfed by macrophage.
These are old red blood cells suggestive of old haemorrhage due to endometriosis
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Endometriosis treatment