I have pain in my tooth . You tell me that which toothpaste will I use to relief from pain.

I have pain in my tooth . You tell me that which toothpas...
Toothpaste will not give you relief from pain.It can only be used to clean teeth with a brush.Pa8n may be due to Cavity, gum disease. ..etc Please get it checked up soon for relief
Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months. Changing the toothbrush alone donot keeps your teeth clean. All toothpaste have nearly similar ingredients like Abrasives, Fluorides, Surfactants, Antibacterial agents, Flavourants, Remineralizers, Fluoride, Diethylene glycol, Triclosan etc. Only the wrong brushing technique that we follow harms our teeth and gums. So consult your dentist, learn proper brushing technique, Brush your teeth twice a day, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush to protect your teeth and gums from plaque and calculus. Floss your teeth inter dentally once a day. Consume a healthy diet rich in vegetables and lean protein. Reduce your intake of sugary foods and beverages. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Drink plenty of fluoridated tap water. Drink not consume alcohol drinks. Don’t smoke.
Plz visit your dentist. Get it examined and xray done. Proper treatment will not only relieve pain but also saves your tooth.