Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Am 48 years old and the lower part of my front portion of teeth becomes black , how could I make it white ?

5 Doctors Answered
Get a scaling polishing done by a dentist it's normal deposits.
1 person found this helpful
If it is carious than go for restoration and other wise if it is needed crown also can put.
Mr, as you say that your lower part of front portion of teeth has become black. It seems like you have stains deposited on your teeth. You have to get your teeth professionally cleaned by a dentist. But blackening may happen due to some other reasons also: 1. May be due to intrinsic stains (paan or tobacco chewing) 2. Due to cavity. 3. Due to any old trauma to the tooth. So visit a nearest dentist in your area for further need and expert advise, as a clinical examination will reveal the proper cause.
Hello , your front tooth has turned black.this shows you had some trauma in the teeth some years ago. and now it has become non vital. you need to have RCT of teeth and then place a crown over it. This will help you to improve the esthetic of your teeth
You need professional cleaning (scaling) and polishing of your teeth.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.