Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi mere teeth mein jhanjhnaht ho rahi hai thanda aur garam pani se mujhe kaunsa medicine lena chahiye ya kaunsa toothpaste use karna chahiye.

2 Doctors Answered
use desensitizing toothpaste
Hello user! if you are having sensation more due to hot then you are having very deep cavity involving pulp. So consult nearest dentist for root canal treatment. Always use herbal toothpaste.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.