Hello doctor, I am 21 years old girl. I have under arm hair and some on legs also. Which cream is suitable for hair removal. I have heard that using veet cream for armpits make area black ? Will you please suggest me which is suitable?

Hello doctor, I am 21 years old girl. I have under arm ha...
Yes regular use of veet can cause darkness. Waxing and using epilator are better options and have no side effects.
Hello, yes applying veet cream may darken the underarms so use this below given home remedy. 1. Raw Papaya Remedy for Unwanted Hair Removal Papain is one of the active enzymes in papaya. It is capable of breaking down hair follicle and prohibit the growth of hair. Not only this makes your fine hair less noticeable but it also naturally exfoliate your skin to give it an inproved texture. Papaya is most suitable for sensitive skin. Thus, use raw papaya to get rid of your unwanted hair permanently. Way of using raw papaya for unwanted hair removal Get this: • Raw papaya paste- 1-2 tablespoons • Turmeric powder- ½ tsp Do this: • Make papaya paste by peeling and grinding raw papaya pieces. • Mix turmeric powder with this raw papaya paste. • Massage your face with this paste for about 15 minutes. • Wash off with water. • Do this once or twice a week.