Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My wife is 33 yrs. Old female, has pairia in teeth with smell from last 8 years. What should she do?

3 Doctors Answered
Get her teeth cleaned by a dentist and use chlorhex mouthwash.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist massage gums drink plenty of water use betadine mouth wash twice daily.
1 person found this helpful
get full mouth scaling
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.