I have been suffering for UTI for over 10 day. Have taken levofloxacin , tomotal and cital syrup. But there isn't much improvement . There is a constant urge to pee all the time even after clearing the bladder. There is some burning sensation at the tip of the penis.

I have been suffering for UTI for over 10 day. Have taken...
Urinary tract infections can be completely cured with homoeopathic medicines. No side effects at all. 100% rapid and effective results. Drink plenty of water. Take following homoeopathic medicines for 3 days which help you to solve the problems soon. Can notharis 200, uva ursi q and ferrum phos6x tabs. Nothing to worry. For treatment please be free to consult me. Thank you.
Sir, have you done urine testing for routine, microscopy, c & s, colony count. If you have not given. You can give for testing. If you have urine reports, please send it to me for proper advice.