Teeth sensitivity is causing me more problem and I am finding it difficult since after trying many toothpastes the problem is not resolving almost 30% of my teeth are sensitive. Kindly advice a permanent solution.

Teeth sensitivity is causing me more problem and I am fin...
Use Colgate pro senstive thrice a day with finger massage all surfaces of teeth and wash
U may use sensodent k tooth paste twice daily after brush don't rinse for about five min
Hi lybrate-user, using a desensitizing tooth paste for sensitivity of teeth is just a temporary solution. If you want to go for a permanent solution you need to go for crowns on your teeth which acts as a protective layer. Visit a dentist and get the needful.
A dentist would help you find the cause of the sensitivity. Sometimes gum problems could also be leading to exposure of root surface, and that could be troubling you. Please don't let tv commercials misguide you.
1st the reason for sensitive teeth is to be diagnosed. Then solution. Visist a dental surgeon. He can check you clinically and tell your the solution.
Anti sensitivity toothpastes can not cure all type of sensitivity as sensitivity is still present after using anti sensitivity toothpaste, there are chances that some cavities may be present in your teeth. Dental checkup is mandatory in such cases.
avoid aggressive brushing.. and have sensodyne rapid relief toothpaste apply and leave for 3 minutes then brush and rinse..
Teeth caping.