Sir from last 2 years, I have pain in my body and from last 2 months it has increased and my diet has been decreased and I don't wanna take meals as I don't feel hungry.

Sir from last 2 years, I have pain in my body and from la...
Dear lybrate user....The cause for your chronic body pain needs to be explored and only than a good treatment plan can be formed for you. Yes there are medications to increase your appetite but the chronic problem of body pain needs to be addressed simultaneously. Get in touch for further exploration of your problem and treatment