Hello doctor my period got delayed 10 days including today i.e 3rd aug. My expected date was 27th .i had also done a pregnancy test on 2nd aug and the result was negative .i m 22 years old , married >>
menstrual disorder is caused due to stress, anxiety, depression, malnutrition, anaemia, over exertion, pcod, thyroidism, causes, delayed, painful, excess & frequent blood flow during menstruation.
* tk, plenty of water to hydrate yourself, to eliminate toxins & to dilute your blood to ease your problem.
* go for meditation to reduce your stress, anxiety to calm your nerve to ease your stress.
* your diet be simple, non- irritant, easily digestible on time to maintain your digestion.
* tk, apple, carrots, cheese, milk, banana, papaya, spinach, almonds, walnuts to improve your haemoglobin to release your flow.
* tk, homoeo medicne, gentle & rapid in action with no adverse effect, thereof.
@ pulsatilla 30-6 pills, thrice a day.
@ sepia200-6 pills, thrice a day.
* ensure, sound sleep in d night for at least 7 hrs.
* avoid, caffiene, junkfood, dust, smoke, exertion
> your feedback will highly b appreciated for further, follow up.
4 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Delay Periods treatment