I am getting allergy on my skin and it leads to scratching my body with my hands. So, please give a solution for this.

I am getting allergy on my skin and it leads to scratchin...
hello As you are suffering from allergic bronchitis you can't breath less oxygen will be inhaled and so your foetus will get less oxygen which may leads to organ damage to foetus..Thus to maintain oxygen level and to cure your illness these medicinesare essential..but to avoid side effects please take milk..fruits.liquids.. Steroids may cause joint pain.waknes cramps afterwards to y5..but at this time they are necessary

Book appointment with top doctors for Allergy treatment