My eye is dry . I can not open my eye in bright light. Too much sensitive. I uses glass. What to do?

My eye is dry . I can not open my eye in bright light. To...
Needs treatment for sinus congestion and dry eyes.
Hi, - Try to rest your eyes if redness is due to fatigue or eye strain. No other treatment is needed. - Wash your hands, hold clean water in your hand, keep your eyes closer to the water and dip the eyes by blinking the eyelids frequently in the held water in hand. Repeat it for 3-4 times again. - Avoid watching T.V. Working on computer or mobile, reading or frequently keep blinking your eyes to avoid dryness. Take frequent breaks in between. - In case there is itching, use a clean napkin or a tissue to wipe the tears and cleaning the eyelids gently. -Wear an UV-rays protected sunglasses while you are out in sun. Medication: Take homoeopathic medicines - Schwabe’s Euphrasia 30 - both thrice daily for 4 days. Use Euphrasia Eye drops twice daily. Revert back thereafter.
Hello, use cmd2 eye drop, 2 drop in each eye twice daily. Revert after 1 month. Take care.