I want to get rid of using nasivion or otrivin regularly due to nasal blockage. please suggest me some remedies. Thank. U.

Please take homeopathic medicines for your condition. Also look if you are having nasal polyps/small nasal openings/sinusitis, etc. The cause needs to be identified and treated accordingly. Take ammon carb 200 - thrice daily for next 10 days. Continue treatment.
It is very easy to get sort of addicted to these nasal drops. Once somebody recommends you, you find it very effective, it opens your nose completely. So you use it frequently and gradually you start to realize that your nose remains blocked until you put the drops in. Requirement of drops gradually increases. To get rid of this you need proper ent surgeon treatment. But you may try to gradually reduce number of drops and the gap between drops during daytime. Put the drops in one nostril at a time. Aim should be to keep one side of nose open during daytime. And then you stop the drops after significant reduction. Then gradually reduce nighttime drops and stop it.