My left maxillary central incisor is displaced and it seems that the the teeth is gradually coming forward and gap has been formed between both side of the teeth. Today I consulted a local doctor and after having x-ray of teeth, it is found it is due to bone loss. Doctor told me that the teeth has to be removed .I mean really afraid and confused. Please give any good suggestion.

My left maxillary central incisor is displaced and it see...
Other possible treatment option is using bone grafts but it depends upon the condition. So go for proper consultation and plan accordingly.