Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi Doc, I am 35 years old and virgin, the head of my penis was covered with skin. I was just rubbing my penis and the skin started sliding up and down. I am doing this from 2 years. Suddenly yesterday my penis skin open. I am not able to pull it up. Pls suggest me something if there is anything I can do for this to cover the head of pennis, since I am feeling very uncomfortable. I am little worried if something is wrong and also the size of my penny looking small after the masturbation.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear lybrate user. I can understand. You can apply some soap foam or oil to smoothen the skin and make it elastic. Then you can bring the foreskin to normal position. Don't panic. After bringing back to normal, you must undergo a minor surgery to help you called circumcision. Please consult a surgeon. Take care.
23 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.