Sir/ Mam. I feel a depression due to work place. In our organisation one superior take position on the basis of 12 years in same company, less experience. One same position college on the basis of 6 years in same company. I am new for organisation with high qualification and experience. Rest are non experience and new for field. Both do politics and always given wrong message to top level, Top level blind faith on him. thanks

Sir/ Mam. I feel a depression due to work place. In our o...
Obviously, management will repose more faith int eh old employees. You will have to prove your worth and trustworthiness and will have to bear this injustice (if I may call that so). With your qualification and experience, you must know that. One way to show that you are good at your work and different than the other two is to make written reports and submit to the management, especially if they differ from their perception. Written documents do not lie and remain as evidence. This will obviously take time and careful timing. Anyway, one of the tools of discipline is, the ability to delay gratification. Be patient and use discernment and wisdom in your interventions. You can only​ succeed.