My Mom is not able to see properly from left eye. After further diagnosis one of the doctor conclude that the eye side is down as nerves become dead (Not sure in technical / medical language) due to diabetes. But Mom never had diabetes . Also suggested to take one injection but not guarantee of recovery of eye side. Kindly suggest.

Your mom seems to have some disease pathology involving back of the eye. Either her retina or optic nerve. Since she has been advised an intra-ocular injection, it is likely she has some disease affecting her retinal blood vessels. The visual recovery depends upon the status of the central retina- known as macula. This is best evaluated by a test called the oct and a retinal or fundus angiography. I will be better able to help if you can share her reports. Also important is to find thee systemic cause in the body which predisposed to the eye disease. It can be hight sugar. Hight blood pressure. High cholesterol or triglycerides in body. Kidney dysfunction etc. A examination by physician is hence also important.