I'm 20 years old , I masturbate allot , now I'm facing a big problem ,I can't last in bed for more then 10 seconds.

I'm 20 years old , I masturbate allot , now I'm facing a ...
Avoid excess and cultivate all natural habits of food exercise sleep etc. Secondly oil massage and steam once in a while thirdly cow milk and ghee.
Masturbation does not cause this. With excessive masturbation you get feeling of guilt. You need to take good food also. It happens because you are not able to control your excitement and by the time you reach for the real act your peak is near and you discharge in less than one minute. Premature ejaculation happens due to your not able to control your excitement. You need to learn few things. Firstly remember for a man, it 3 minutes from arousal to discharge but in females they need 10-12 minutes to arousal. So how to adjust. In this we suggest that you should keep your mind on something that is non sexual so you will not get charged soon. Do fore play with your spouse. After about 10 minutes have passed then think of yourself, you will charge in seconds. Do sex then. In this way your timings will match.