Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi doc I have some kind of black boils on my penis and it itches and pain and irritate me a lot need some help from you.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello, tk homoeo medicines: @ sulphur 30-6 pills, alternate morning. Tk, plenty of water to eliminate toxins and moisten your penile muscle. Tk care.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.