I am 18 but not developed I have no beard mustache and my body just like a kid whats the problem.

I am 18 but not developed I have no beard mustache and my...
Low level of Testosterone cause very slow growth of beard and moustaches. For thick growth of beard apply these very useful methods : • Do SINHASANA & SARVANGASANA yogasana daily. You can ask me for the details & steps of these asanas. • Take 1/2 teaspoon ashwagandha powder and 1/2 teaspoon of amla powder mix it and take it with water once in a day . • Do running and jogging daily as it increase the hormones levels. • Trim the beard after 2-3 weeks . • Do neck massage with oil daily . • you can consult me for Ayurvedic medicines & cream in BEARD GROW package of mine that helps in fastly growing moustache & beards.
Hello lybrate-user, it is not uncommon not to develop beard and moustache at 18 but just to be sure it's only a physiological delay would suggest you to run few tests. Free testosterone levels and dht levels.