Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raghuram ReddyYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was suffering from hair loss for such a long time. The hair loss was increasing day by day. Dr Raghuram Reddy is very talented and seasoned doctor. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to his hair loss treatment , I didn't lose hope. All the staff members were very helpful. He doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. One of my neighbour's recommended Dr Raghuram Reddy. The Radiance Skin & Hair Clinic was equipped with various facilities. Thanks to him I am much better now.
In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my pimples treatment, but he has helped me immensely. No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. The overall cleanliness in the Radiance Clinic was amazing. By chance, I approached Dr Raghuram Reddy for second opinion and thank god, i did because, he treated me without any surgery and all.
I searched Dr Raghuram Reddy online and saw his reviews. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. The nurses at the Radiance Skin & Hair Clinic were really helpful. He ensures that he listens to his patients. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best, I am completely satisfied with the treatment he gave.
It's been so long, I had lost all hope, but then I met Dr Reddy and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. Hygiene is very important, and I must Radiance Clinic was extremely clean. I have consulted so many doctors but nobody till now was able to understand my concern properly, until i consulted him. he is a very nice doctor and his treatment for pimples is the best.
dr Raghuram Reddy is a very good and tried dermatologist. It had been quite some time that i was suffering from acne and pimples that reappeared before they completely even disappeared. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend him to anyone gladly. Also his clinic Radiance Skin & Hair Clinic in vanasthalipuram is very nice.
Dr. Raghuram Reddy provides answers that are very helpful. The treatment was really helpful..The acne is in control and the scars are also fading away ..Really Thankful and i want to continue the treatment with paid subscription but couldn't find proper direction for that ! Kindly contact us or give the direction about how to proceed further.....Regards
All of sudden I developed therdandruff and didn't know what to do. The staff was very attentive to my needs at Radiance Skin & Hair Clinic in Telangana.he is a very talented and seasoned doctor. Someone from the office, referred us hername. i amvery much beneffitted from the treatment all thanks to him.
I lost all my hopes of fading those terrible acne scars on my face. Just when I took a treatment from dr Raghuram Reddy at his clinic Radiance Skin & Hair Clinic in Vanasthalipuram all my problems were solved and i gained back my beautiful skin!
Dr Raghuram Reddy is a very nice doctor who takes utmost care of his patients. One can visit him at his clinic. Radiance Skin & Hair Clinic in Vanasthalipuram anytime to any derma related concern. He did my acne scar treatment very nicely.
dr Raghuram Reddy takes proper care of the well being of his patients. One can find him at Radiance Skin & Hair Clinic in vanasthalipuram. Thanks, doctor for putting a stop on my pimple problems.
Dr. Raghuram Reddy provides answers that are professional. Sir please tell me tablet and lotion how much mg have to take..sir didnt prescribe
Treatment meant is so good but medicines are little expensive.I observed change in one day.
It was very good.doctor was very cool
Acne usually affects people who fall in the age group of 12-25 but sometimes older people are also affected. It is a disorder which is characterized by small red bumps on the skin or occluded pores in the skin such as blackheads. It can make people conscious of their appearance and result in low self-esteem and anxiety. There are various factors that make the skin prone to acne. Acne occurs when overactive sebaceous glands (glands that produce oil in the skin) produce excess oil and the dead skin cells clog the pores of the hair follicle present in the skin. Inflammation occurs in the clogged hair follicle, resulting in acne.
Skin repairs and rebuilds at night time while you rest, so it makes sense to follow good skin care routine before going to bed every night.
3 most effective bedtime skin care tips that rejuvenate your skin are:
- Use clean pillowcase: Many pathogens and oil may reintroduce to your skin if you use unwashed pillowcase. Thus make it a habit to use a clean pillowcase, preferably made of silk fiber, which keeps you away from the risks of pimples and other skin infections.
- Cleanse and moisturize your skin: Your skin is exposed to kinds of pollutants, allergens, makeup during daytime. So cleanse your skin properly. Then apply vitamin E-based moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated.
- Don't sleep with your phone: Your phone collects many bacteria and other microbes during daytime. Thus it is better to keep your phone away while sleeping to avoid any counter infections.
Melanomas normally happens in the skin, yet may once in a while may happen in the mouth, guts, or eyes as well. In women, it generally happens in the legs, while in men they are most regularly on the back.
Sometimes a mole may also raise your concern by increasing in size, developing abnormal edges, a change of color or itching and irritability.
So, what are the causes of this condition? Read on to find out:
- History: when you have a history of sunburns or if you are particularly susceptible to them, then you may end up with melanoma. Blistering sunburns and too many moles can also lead to this condition. Dysplastic nevi or many unusual modes with irregular shape, size and colour also indicate an increased risk of falling prey to melanoma. Also, if you have had a family history of this disease, then there are chances of contracting the same, as you may have inherited the carrier gene too.
- Skin cell development: The general process of skin renewal includes the rise of new skin cells to the surface in a routine and continuous manner. This skin cell development can get hindered due to a number of reasons like dna damage. When this happens, the dead skin cells accumulate instead of falling off to make space for the new cells, and this can cause a mass of cancerous cells to form.
- Fair complexion: Having an excessively fair skin tone may point towards lack of melanin or pigment in the skin. This erodes the protection that one naturally gets when exposed to the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. This can increase the risk of contracting melanoma. Also, people with freckles, red or blonde hair, and even blue eyes can fall prey to this condition.
- Immune system: Much like many other diseases and cancers, this condition also greatly depends on the state of your immune system. Patients who have recently recovered from organ transplants, other such procedures, and diseases can find themselves at the weak end of their immunity, which makes them susceptible to such kinds of cancer.
Eczema is a skin condition marked by eruptions that are often pus filled boils. It is also known as Atopic Dermatitis. It is known to aggravate during damp monsoon months and can lead to dryness and scaly patches. It is very commonly found in patients who are young children and babies. The flare up can also relapse again. Reddish brown patches and oozing boils characterise this skin ailment.
Let us look at the ways in which it can be treated effectively:
- Anti Allergy Medication: One of the first and foremost methods of treatment includes the prescription of medication. Medicines like anti allergy drugs and anti-histamine drugs are known to be useful, especially in the early stages of the ailment which starts as an allergic reaction. Cetrizine is one of the most favoured anti histamine drugs in this case. Other medication like Diphenhydramine, Fexofedaine and Loratidine can also be prescribed to soothe the pus filled boils and painful symptoms as well as itching sensation.
- Creams and Lotions: The dermatologist can also prescribe cortisone creams as well as ointments that can be procured over the counter. Also, hydrocortisone and similar low potency steroids can be used for this condition.
- Immunosuppressants: These are also prescribed to ensure that the flare up and spread of the condition does not happen. This can also prevent the risk of cancer, kidney disease and high blood pressure by numbing the immune system when it comes to reactions toward certain prescription drugs.
- Phototherapy: This kind of therapy is used for severe cases. In this method, ultraviolet lights are trained on the site of the flare up so that the immune system's responses that lead to Eczema may be contained and prevented. This treatment requires a few sessions for the Eczema to clear up completely and also, in order to ensure that bacterial infections do not strike in its aftermath due to the accumulation of debris or bacteria.
- Alternative Ways: There are other ways of treating this condition. One of the methods includes making lifestyle changes like using deep breathing and meditative techniques that can bring the stress level down so that the flare up does not happen and the immune system continues to function properly. Also, patients would be advised to use a cold compress every night as this is when the itching increases by leaps and bounds. Further, green tea, primrose oil, aromatherapy and other such methods can also be used to soothe the skin and treat the condition.
There are various ways to deal with Eczema and hygiene is one of the top methods along with a good lifestyle.