Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I feel pain on my hydroseal why and my teeth got brownish after accident I want it back into white.

3 Doctors Answered
Get rct done for the tooth and then crown has to be placed.
You found this helpful
For the teeth getting black you need it to get it treated as soon as possible and the treatment would be to get its root canal removed i. E rst and capping of tooth is to be done.
You found this helpful
consult family doctor ,teeth go for bleaching of teeth.
You found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.