Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir muje myopia kii problm h wo bhi 5 Year se but ab muje glasses lgana acha nhi lgta iska koi ayurvedic treatment h ya koi drop jo spectal no. Decrease kr ske pls help me sir.

1 Doctor Answered
You are having spectacles. The spectacle number does not go away not their own. Myopia is due to bigger length of eye. So you can't change it. But you can think of lasik treatment if you don't wish to use glasses. Lasik changes the cornea curvature of the eye in such a way that one can see clear without glasses. But you will have to get complete check up done to know if you are a right candidate for it.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.