Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

Sir I have low semen (Sperm) count and varicose problem to left testicle how to cure my problem , surgery or homeopathy medicines pls give me your advise.

Defective valves, or compression of the vein by a nearby structure, can cause dilatation of the testicular veins near the testis, leading to the formation of a varicocele.  Most of the male infertility problem is due to varicocele. Homoeopathic treatment for varicocele without surgery shows the marked improvement in parameters of semen, both total count and motility.  When a person diagnosed as varicocele, usually the testicles are hot and painful to touch. Pain may also come very long standing sitting position. You can take the Homoeopathic treatment , it show the marked improvement in your presenting complaints without going any unwanted varicocele surgery. Homoeopathic treatment for varicocele is clinically proven in varicocele patients by improvement in his sperm count and motility. The pains of varicocele will gradually goes off during the course of Homoepahtic treatment for varicocele without surgery.