Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I HV pain in my tooth from last three month after I took tooth treatment. After that my other tooth started paining. I can't eat from my ryt side.

1 Doctor Answered
Get yourself checked by dentist. If pain is dull and continuous then you need to go for gum treatment. If pain is sharp and usually at night or on biting then get the root canal treatment done. If treated tooth is giving you pain then get xray done then previous treatment can be evaluated.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.