Hello eye doctors, can you please help on this, under eyes I have black, my color is whitish its visible clearly, can you please suggest me any cream or remedy for get rid of this black spot under the eye.

Hello eye doctors, can you please help on this, under eye...
Hello, take healthy balanced diet including whole grains, green leafy vegetables, fruits and nuts. Drink 10 to 12 glasses of water daily. Take a sound sleep of 8 hours minimum. Apply bakson's under eye cream on the dark spots under eyes. Apply ramdev's aloe vera gel on the whole face at night.
If you have dark eye circles, ensure you take adequatefluids and water at regular intervals, plenty of green leafy veg n fresh fruits, sleep well. Make sure you don't have anemia. Sometimes they can be hereditary. If you have a black spot. It should be some form of mole or pigmentation. If cosmetically unappealing you may consult oculoplasty surgeon, dermatologist for. Possibility of laser removal.