My mother is having a 8 m.m. Ghat (cysts ) in left breast it is a sign of breast cancer please help me I am in very big tension please.

Hello, she should go for memmography to assess the exact condition yours. Cyst/ lump in breast be taken care of in homoeopathy successfully, certain associated symptoms be required to begine treatment e. G. Any sort of pain/ itching/heavyness/ mental symptoms- irritation, anguish temperament, stress, go for meditation to reduce your stress, to feed your breast muscle to recover naturally. Tk plenty of water to eliminate toxins and to hydrate yourself. Your diet b easily digestible. On time. There r under noted effective homoeo medicines to over come your problem. @, chimaphilla, phytolacca, bryonia, conjunction, badiaga, etc tk care.
It may or may not be a sign of cancer. An ultrasound examination nd a check up by a general surgeon will clear the picture. If required a fine needle biopsy may be required.