Hello. My mother is 60 years old and she is having pain in her knees from past few days. We consulted the doctor and he suggested a sachet medicine named 'ezycart sachet . It has non vegetarian constituents as it has Red mark over the packet. Salt name is "Collagen Peptides" Can you please suggest me an alternative medicine / sachet with the same salt which is vegetarian . Also she is diabetic so please suggest something sugar free. (Like ezycart is sugar free)

Hello. My mother is 60 years old and she is having pain i...
Advice. Avoid sitting cross legged. Avoid squatting- quadriceps exercises- lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. Core strengthening exercise- straight leg raised with toes turned outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Hams stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. Repeat 10 times, twice a day. Sports taping- stretch the tape from both ends and apply on the affected area contrast fomentation (hot and cold).