Muze bhot jayda hairfall ho rha h.I mean I'hv only left one-fourth of my total hair. Every time. Like while washing, combing, oiling and whenever I slide my fingers through my hair I always got 2-3 hair in my hand. My hair are falling all the time. And I am so tensed that how to stop it. I oil them with regularly , I use LOREAL shampoo (no conditioner) cause I got really oily hair and I use onion juice 4 times a week. But these are just falling. Please . Kindly tell me what to do. .How can I stop hair from falling?
Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), DYA (DIPLOMA IN YOG & AYURVED), D.I.H.M (DIPLOMA IN INDUSTRIAL HEALTH MANAGEMENT)
8 years experience
Ask Free Question
1) use natural oils such as coconut, almond etc. To massage gently the scalp for countering hair fall.
2) have more proteins and trace minerals in diet.
3) start taking ayurvedic hair nutrition supplement. 4) keep stress away & take proper 8 hr calm sleep
5) get the underlying scalp condition like dandruff treated. 6) start 2 spoon cow ghee with milk - empty stomach; will provide you essential nutrition.
7) use soft water to wash your hairs.(alternate day is limit) 8) do regular exercise, yoga, meditation. 9) keep your body cool & calm to avoid hairfall.
16 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Female Hair Loss treatment