Take lots of fluids, could b coz of fasting you must have dehydrated your self, take little extra salt, have a check on bp, it might b low mostly, homoeopathic medicine natrum mur 200 4pills 4 times 4 days.
your giddiness is due to dehydration and starvation.
To gain energy you need to follow the under noted tips.
You should take, 1200-1600 calories through dietary regulation
tk, apples, carrots, cheese, mangoes, soya been, rajma, papaya, bananas, milk, pumpkins, spinach, almonds, walnuts, chicken soup, regularly.
- tk, banana with hot milk and butter in d breakfast.
- add, ghee in lunch with sprouts, salad, & fruits.
- - go for aerobics for 30 mnts.
- go for meditation, yoga to reduce your stress and to nourish cells, tissues to enshape your body & to restore your energy, lost.
- go for cycling, jogging, skipping, hanging on a bar in a garden.
- tk, your diet b easily digestible, simple, non - irritant, on time.
- tk, homoeo medicine which r gentle in use, acts rapidly without any adverse effect, thereof
@ five phos6x-4 tbs, with little lukewarm water, thrice.
@ alfalfaq-10 drops, thrice a day with little water.
Ensure, sound sleep, for 7 hrs, at least in d night.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.