My friend doesn't have very good skin. His skin is darkening and is looking patchy. Also due to alot of sun exposure. His skin doesn't have a smooth finish. He's always looking sunburnt. Also cause is he's been having unboiled water for a while. And is looking dull and aged. So he is medicating himself by taking cord liver oil capsules- two in the morning, one tablet each in the morning and in evening. Due to this he has seen quite some improvement. He has just started taking multi vitamins, he was going to take vit b12 tablets as the deficiency of that is known to cause unhealthy skin, but instead is taking multi vitamins as it is all in one. He has one tablet during day time. And is also going to drink saafi from today. Do you think all these combinations are safe? They are showing results but are they safe? Thanks :)

My friend doesn't have very good skin. His skin is darken...
Ask him to use sunscreen lotions of good spf that is more important. Eat healthy food only drink plenty of water don't be stressed.
Hi! For a good and glowing skin, take a proper sleep, plenty of water.Do not step out in the sun, without wearing a sunscreen. Nutritious diet rich in antioxidants (green vegetables and fresh fruits) and avoidance of stress will help. Depigmenting cream or facewash can be recommended to you for improving your condition depending upon your specific hyperpigmentation problem/ skin type. Regards