Hi, I'm 30 years old and live in Bangalore. Currently suffering with nasal allergy sensitive to dust and pollution. I'm commuting with a pollution mask with 2.5 micron protection. However place where I live is surrounded with constructions and so, I believe I'm breathing dust during my stay in home. After every nap or sleep, I'm getting around 10 intensive sneezes and most of the time an itching feel stay in nose. As this happening since more than two weeks, my nose become flaky. I'm wondering how should I get be treated for a long term solution. Not sure which specialist I should meet? Please advice me. I had treatment for myofascial chest pain and nasal allergy six months back.

Nasal Allergy: It is very common now a days…it is of two types –Seasonal and perineal. Seasonal allergic rhinitis occurs according to changes in atmosphere . Antihistaminics and decongestants can help you. Contact ENT.

Book appointment with top doctors for Allergy Treatment treatment