I am 22 years male. I have suffering from acidity for last 3 months. I have used lots of Medicine but haven't relief. What should I do now?

I am 22 years male. I have suffering from acidity for las...
Acidity as patients often describe it is caused by three major things 1. A ulcer in the stomach 2. Reflux of acid contents from stomach to your food pipe 3. Increase sensitivity of your stomach lining to acid secretion. For both the things the idea is to reduce the acid content in your stomach. This can be done by simply taking antacids, but the problem with antacids is that they have a short duration of action. The better and more modern solution is to reduce the acid contents by reducing over a longer period of time by using drugs called proton pump inhibitors. A doctor close to your home can prescribe the same. I suggest you take it for alteast 2-4 months to have a good long term effect. You can take simple antacids (like those advertised on television) along with the proton pump inhibitors to give you additional short term relief. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help regards.
Please avoid oily spicy and fast food avoid non veg food avoid outside food for few days take tab yastimadhu 20 1 1 cap wokride 10 1 on empty stomach syp bhunimbadi kadha by sandu pharma 15 ml twice daily with water do some exercises daily have a habit of walking daily take salads and fruits more take small and frequent feeds re consult after 10 days for more suggestions to prevent recurrence.