Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi doctor. I am posting this question for my friend. She is 22 years old and currently in bangalore. Shes extremely disturbed as shes in a very unstable relationship and can not seem to break away from it. Even If she decides to let go she somehow relapses back and does not seem to be happy about the relationship or about herself. Even continuous advice from friends does not help her. Is there any way to help her focus on herself rather than the boy through therapies? She is in need of help desperately. Pls help her. Thanking you

1 Doctor Answered
Yes sir it's a disturbance in co-ordination between motor centre an demotion centre of brain. You need to visit a osteopath which help you to make coordination between both the centre by doing cranial therapy. Which is only can handle by expert osteopath.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.