Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 32 years old and having hydrocele since last 6-9 months, taking ayurvedic medicine but no any relief, should I go for operation or not?

1 Doctor Answered
You have hydrocele problem. If the hydrocele is big and there is pain in it, then you should go for operation. Only treatment for hydrocele is operation.
10 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.