1. Apply a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar directly on the scar.
2. Gently massage the area so that the apple cider vinegar can be absorbed fully by the scar.
3. Allow the apple cider vinegar to dry up on its own.
4. Once you are sure that it is dry, repeat the process.
5. This can be done several times. Results can be seen after about a month of doing this process every day.
5 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Skin Scars treatment