I am 21 years old from last few week I am suffering from heavy hair fall please give me some suggestion to get rid of that.

I am 21 years old from last few week I am suffering from ...
Hairfall can be due to many reasons, like excessive pitta in the body or sinus problem or loss of asthi dhatu. So proper treatment is necessary according to symptoms. So please see some ayurveda physician near you personally. Till then you can try these home remedies. 1) start taking 1 amla everyday. 2) Apply paste of trifla, bhringraj & methi seeds on head before washing & wash after 1 hr. 3) Increase the qty of milk & ghee in your diet. 4) Have a good sleep. 5) Go for shirodhara, a panchakarma treatment for reduced stress & better hair growth 6) Reduce the amount of salt & spices in your daily diet 7) wash hair with trifla & neem kadha 8) Make a Hair pack mixing fine powders of triphalā 50 gm, nāgaramothā 10 gm, methī seeds 40 gm and mehendī or hīnā (Lowsonia inermis) powder 150 gm in water and apply from the root to the tips of the hair. This pack is kept for about 2 hrs and washed clean. 9) Take 1/3rd cup of aloe vera juice daily 10) Alcoholic drinks have animosity with good hair so you should better avoid it.