I have very sensitive teeth. Sometimes after drinking cool water I couldn't speak. Can you suggest me some medicine for it.

Dear , sensitivity can be controlled by various anti sensitive toothpastes. But sometimes even anti sensitive toothpaste is not enough and you need to visit dentist for further treatment for sensitivity
Use thermoseal ra tooth paste wice daily. And visit dentist.
Try using a sensitivity toothpaste like vantej. Also get yourself checked with a dentist to rule out cavities.
Pls start using ra thermoseal.
Please go to a doctor for examination and he will check your teeth and let you know. Most of the times its due to a cavity which will need filling.
You can use any desensitizing toothpaste this will give you relief over a time or you can go to a dentist and tell him to apply fluoride varnish that will give you immediate relief.
U csm start using shy nm tooth paste. First apply for 2 min then brush your teeth twice daily.
Try shy nm tooth paste. Apply in the affected tooth and leave it there for at least 5 min. Of sensitivity still persist after one week please visit a dentist.
Hi, teeth have a protective layer called enamel with age the enamel wears off and become thin which causes to become teeth sensitive to cold and hot. You need to get a professional check up done to know the exact cause and solution of your problem. Regards shilpa Dr. Krinita motwani's dental clinic.