I am a 24 year old guy suffering from scars left by severe acne. Which of these is the most effective and efficient way to get rid of these scars permanently? Microdermabrasion, Fractional laser, Dermaroller, prp, subcision.

I am a 24 year old guy suffering from scars left by sever...
Please don't use any creams or lotions. It suppress the sebum secretion and block the pores which leads to bacterial contamination and results in more pimples. The other causes of pimples are hormonal imbalance, dandruff, diet rich in oil and non veg, poor hygiene etc. Treating acne in the right way at the earliest will remove pimples without any scarring and gives a long lasting results. But acne patients are more concern about the pimples and try all creams and soaps available in markets which creates much worse their condition. There are very good homoeopathic medicines for pimples which gives rapid and permanent results without any side effects. Along with the medicines there are some specific food which should be avoided for the effectiveness of treatment. You should take plenty of vegetables and fruits. Drink 3-4 litres of water. Homoeopathic cream topi berberis (wilmar schwabe) daily night apply. Internal medicines are better than external application.