I had unprotected sex on 2 may just after 1 day of my periods. I took unwanted 72 in next 40 hours & after 7 days I had spotting which was continued for 8-9 days. I usually have a 32-35 days cycle. But this time I am not having my periods till now & it is late by more than 12 days now. I did home pregnancy tests thrice & it was also negative. Please tell me that whether there are still any chances of my pregnancy or not? Till when I'll have my periods?

I had unprotected sex on 2 may just after 1 day of my per...
Ovum or egg releases exactly 14 days before the mensuration occurs. Means 14th day in 28 day cycle, 16th day in a 30 day cycle and so on. To become pregnant. Sperm deposit may need to be done from 10th day or not more than 4 days before the egg releases. According to the information provided by you the act of intercourse had happened just after completion of menstruation i. E 5th or 6th day. For which you have absolutely no chance of getting pregnancy. Your missed period may be because you are in fear or stress. And spotting may be due to pills you have taken.
Sex on during periods usually do not result into pregnancy. Unwanted 72 were not necessarily. Anyway your cycle will be regular in due time after its effects are over. Thanks.