I have tonsils. Left side tonsil is very enlarged. Right side is less enlarged. One doctor said- this can be cured only by operation. I did not do that. Homeopathy Doctor said- no need for operation. Take medicine for 1.5 years. It will cure. I took Homeopathy medicine. At the time of eating I was fine, but when I left my throat pains and ulcers also come with pain. I am taking Septilin from Himalayas. But its not the proper solution. Please advise the best solution how to remove tonsils completely from the root. I cannot eat cold things also. I am suffering from bad and huge enlarged tonsils.

If you don't have any problem like repeated sore throat or fever then no need to do anything. Enlarged size is not the problem.
You have not specified your age. But since you have tried everything for relief I would suggest to go in for removal of tonsils (tonsillectomy) and adenoids also. Consult a ent surgeon for the same in a good hospital. You will require anaesthesia and one day stay in the hospital. Choose a hospital where surgery is done by laser. An ent surgeon can best advise you.