Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, I am 37 years old male. I have pain in my right leg since1994, I got several treatment from specialist doctors, like orthopaedic, physician, nerologic but I have no relief, a doctor suggest me a tab zeptol, when I take this I got releif, now what should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Rule out high blood pressure or any other kidney problem do hot fomentation keep a pillow under the legs at night &/when resting. Any way take ibuprofen 200mg od & sos x 5days do knee exercises it may have to be further investigated make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take. You will need other supportive medicines also. Do ask for detailed treatment plan. Don? t ignore. It could be beginning of a serious problem.
You found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.