Respected sir/madam, when I brush and rinse the mouth a drop of blood come out. It happens only in the morning. No any injury. Please suggest why it happens and what to do?

You need to care for your gums. Please seek advice of a dental professional.
This is because you are suffering from pyorrhea and you should visit dentist for proper professional cleaning and scaling of your teeth.
Ur suffering from pyorrhea. Get scaling done. N consult for proper perio treatment.
First get the dental cleaning done from dentist. After brush properly. Dont brush to hard. It can damage to your gums. Do flossing also. These advice will help you.
Go for professional cleaning of teeth. Your problem will get solved. For sure.
Once consult dentist, I would suggest you to get scaling done once.
Hi, you have to visit to a dentist for a professional cleaning and check up to know exact cause and solution of your problem. Without a physical check-up we can't suggest anything. Regards shilpa Dr. Krinita motwani's dental clinic.
A simple cleaning of teeth should be sufficient for reducing the bleeding from gums. It generally happens due to accumulation of things in between your gums and teeth.