One of my friend canine teeth are improper. At canine location two adjacent teeth are there. Can the teeth made to a proper position. What is d treatment should undergo? And how much time it will take for a treatment? And what can b the cost for treatment?

One of my friend canine teeth are improper. At canine loc...
He can go for braces. The treatment time will be approximately 12-18 months. The cost will be 20000-50000 depending on the type of braces n the crowding. Second option is that, remove both or a single abnormal teeth n replace by implants or bridge. The cost will range 5000-30000.
The exact solution to your problem can be found by oral examination but as per your description it appears to be an orthodontic problem which can can be resolved through braces.
Mr. Lybrate-user, one or two of the teeth may/may not be needed to be extracted depending on the situation, to align all the teeth in their proper positions. An opg pan xray as well as individual xrays of those teeth needs to be taken for treatment planning. The full treatment could be a combination of different procedures including braces, surgical removal of teeth, fillings, etc.