I am 27 years old. I want to know is precum same as ejaculation. Because whenever I erected after some time me penis oozes some colorless liquid. I want to know how can I control it. Is it a disease or normal?

I am 27 years old. I want to know is precum same as ejacu...
Precum is a natural secretion which is produced by accesory glands of male which lubricate the urethra and also help in coitus You must be knowing that the urethra ( tube ) of the penis which transfers urine and semen from inside to outside. while urine is liquid, semen is thicker and it will not flow through the same tube unless the tube is lubricated This is the work of this precum. so dont get any wrong ideas about precum. As a young person, you might be sexually stimulated at many times in a day where the body anticipates a sexual act to happen, and if you are getting aroused ( erect ) then this precum will flow..... So precum is NOT abnormal While passing motions also when the person exerts pressure, the blood flow is increased in the penis and this can cause a erection. and in anticipation the precum may be secreted, which can fall ...this too is normal Many illiterate people consider this as "semen" and unnecessarily get anxious and nervous about it. They call it "DHAT" and it is NOT DHATU ( SEMEN ) So do not worry