I have dental issue since last week. Got bleeding frequently please suggest me what to do.

I have dental issue since last week. Got bleeding frequen...
Bleeding gums are sign of gum infection due to accumulation of plaque on teeth. Go for scaling and polishing of teeth. Use mouthwash twice daily after brushing. Maintain proper oral hygiene.
You may be suffering from gingivitis. You may require antibiotic mouthwash.
Bleeding may be due to deposits in teeth. Routine teeth cleaning will resolve the issue.
Go for scaling. Bleeding is mainly due to food accumulation inside the gums which on cleaning cause pain and bleeding. So go for scalling.
Bleeding can happen because of swollen gums which is result of tartar or calculus deposits. That deposits need to be dislodged for healthy gums.