Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 27 years female given birth of baby on 1st april'2015 and a gallbladder stone found with size 0.4mm can you suggest what to do ?

1 Doctor Answered
Take medicines for a while. Get a repeat usg about 2 months later. If gall stones persists. Then plan to go for surgery when your child is about 6 months old.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.