Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Am 26 years old man. Am facing a problem in teeth. It gives me uncomfortable feeling ad a hole in my teeth. I think it needs to be cure with root canal treatment. Suggesting any home remedies for faster relief.

2 Doctors Answered
If you see a hole in your teeth thats a irreversible damage. That means by no home remedies it can be repair. Our body cannot repair the lost portion of teeth. So you need to see your dentist for the same.
There is no such thing called home remedy for teeth. Root canal is a proper cleaning of your teeth which includes removing of pulp, nerves, blood vessels along with bacteria. I prefer you to visit a naer by dentist and allow him to fix that. Thankyou.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.